Door County Fishing Guide Services
Welcome to Door County Fishing Guide Services, based in Door County, WI. If you want to know about our guided walleye charters on Lake Michigan or guided ice fishing operations from Door County Wisconsin please contact us.
We operate daily Door County Fishing Guide Services from Door County, WI. We offer different types of fishing charters to suit you and your family. Lake Michigan and river fishing for walleye, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, crappie, northern pike and muskie.
- All bait and equipment can be provided for all our guided fishing services.
- Our Lake Michigan charter boat carries a maximum of 12 persons and is equipped with GPS, Fish Finder, EPIRB, VHF, Emergency VHF and safety equipment for all ages.
- We supply drinking water and additional beverages for purchase for all our Door County Fishing Guide Services.
- Whatever your needs we will try and accommodate you and any requests you may have on our guided fishing tours.
- All guided fishing tours are suitable for all ages and experience.
There are reduced rates for children up to the age of 10 and spectators on all Door County Fishing Guide Services. It’s a great way for spectators to sunbath and improve your tan on the lake.
We initially opened in Door County Wisconsin and worked a 4 full seasons before opening as a full time guided fishing operation, truly learning the waters daily in all types of weather during all 4 seasons. Door County is ideally located for great fishing, and offers a greater variety due to the ideal rock bottom that holds lots of fish. within the waters.
The guided fishing tours include master fisherman, with many years of experience on the Lake Michigan fishing grounds of Door County and are excellent at finding fish and knowing where to ply his trade. The guide is available to offer help with fishing techniques and assistance with any requirements you may have whilst keeping you entertained.
The boat is an Aquastar twin engine, 12 cylinder, 160hp. It is 10 meters long, with the capacity to carry 12 clients and is very spacious due to its large open style. The boat’s hull design enables it to sit low and wide in the water which aids stability and reduces roll.
- The boat is equipped with GPS, fish finder, toilet and all necessary safety equipment.
- There are rod and drink holders placed throughout to enable you to fish and relax.
- There is shade on the boat, but we recommend you always bring a hat.
- Water and other drinks are available for purchase during your sea fishing charter
Door County Walleye Fishing Charters & Guided Ice Fishing
We offer the opportunity to hire the boat for private Door County walleye charters in which you can decide upon the type of charter you would like, for example, you can fish for walleye in the summer or ice fish for walleye or whitefish in the winter months, in heated ice shanties that are already out on the frozen lake for you to enjoy. Walleye fishing in Door County Wisconsin has some of the best walleye fishing in the entire state. If your fishing from a boat in the summer or you want to catch big fat walleye through the ice, we have the very best fishing guide services in Door County Wisconsin when it comes to catching walleye, muskie, bass, northern and crappie.
Sister Bay, Ephraim, Fish Creek, Ellison Bay, Baileys Harbor, Egg Harbor, Washington Island, Menominee, Wallace, Marinette, Sturgeon Bay, Ingalls, Stephenson, Peshtigo, Porterfield, Daggett, Carney, Nadeau, Wilson, Maplewood, Escanaba, Forestville, Wausaukee, Brussels, Powers, Spalding, Harris, Algoma, Oconto, Hermansville, Vulcan